Some of our best sellers...
Welcome to Choc on Choc!
Based in the heart of the Somerset countryside, we create beautiful handmade chocolate gifts from the finest Belgian chocolates. Whatever the occasion, we’re bound to have the perfect present for you or your loved ones.
Shop our adorable and quirky creations, and choose from an enormous range of unique and exciting gifts, including chocolate cheese boards, chocolate animals, wedding favours, and much more. We even offer a bespoke service for special birthdays or corporate events.
Founded in 2003 by father/daughter duo, Kerr Dunlop and Flo Broughton, Choc on Choc has grown from a tiny team of three to an award-winning independent business. Plus, with free delivery on all orders over £40, there’s no reason not to treat yourself!
There’s no better gift than the gift of chocolate, and that includes celebrating the arrival of a new baby. Between the sleepless nights, nappy changes and new schedules, there really isn’t a better way to give new parents an excuse for a well deserved moment of indulgence, and start parenthood as they mean to go on: with chocolate.
And we have an irresistible range of chocolates that’ll do just the job. Until the baby starts crying again, that is…
From our new royal range, we have our baby boy and baby girl chocolate boxes, with an adorable selection of handmade, Belgian white and dark chocolates. Or maybe our adorable white and dark chocolate duck will tempt you.
If you’re feeling a bit cheeky, why not treat the new parents to our poop chocolate emoji chocolates, which really do say everything that needs to be said at such a precious time. But don’t be fooled by their appearance – they contain the finest white, milk and dark Belgian chocolates.
It’s a very fine line between being an average chocolate-lover and a die-hard chocholic. So how do you know if you’re part of the chocoholic club? Here are 10 of the most common signs.
1. You remember time periods based on the prices of chocolate bars, and which limited edition chocolate bars were available at the time.
2. You have an emergency stash of chocolate, a secret emergency stash of chocolate, and a super-secret, secured stash of emergency chocolate that even you’ve forgot how to find.
3. You coordinate your outfits depending on the colour of the wrapper of which cholate bar your mood most fits on any given day.
4. All of your gifts for other people are chocolate, just in case they feel like sharing.
5. You keep finding wrappers for chocolate bars in pockets you didn’t even know existed
6. You suggest trips to the cinema without even knowing what films are on, just so you have an excuse to eat chocolate
7. You class chocolate as a valid meal
8. Cereals without chocolate just aren’t worth your time
9. Ditto deserts, hot drinks and salads
10. Your last three holidays were all to Belgium