10 things to try this summer
Summer holidays are in full swing now! If you always end up doing the same thing every year with the children and want to try something a little different, then look no further. We’ve put together a list of our top 10 things to do.
1. Plant a butterfly garden with flowers
2. Find an open-air movie – these are popping up all over the place, there a great way to entertain the kids for an hour and get some fresh air, all at the same time it’s a win, win!
3. Take a nap in a hammock – we can all dream!
4. Have a water fight – create some wonderful memories, throw caution to the wind and forget about the mess for a while
5. Make some chocolate lollipops – our Make & Melt Kits are perfect for an afternoon of fun on a rainy day, create your own mini zoo in the kitchen
6. Go to a festival – there are so many family-friendly festivals at the moment, parents shouldn't have all the fun, listen to some music, make a flower crown and cover yourself in glitter
7. Make a fort out of cardboard boxes – get some free boxes from your local supermarket and keep them amused for hours
8. Go strawberry picking – fresh air and healthy snacks all in one go
9. Camp out in the back garden – if it starts to rain, you won’t have far to go
10. Make your own pizza – an easy and fun way to get the children involved in cooking