Thoughts Everyone Has When They’re Eating Chocolate
Chocolate is so delicious. It just is. If anyone ever tells you that they, “Aren’t really a fan of chocolate”, then they aren’t the kind of person that you should spend too much time with.
The problem is, we all know that chocolate should be an occasional treat. So you can’t help but feel a little bit of a guilty pang each time you go on a chocolate binge. Here’s what goes through our minds when we get the chocolate munchies…
- Wow, I could really go for some chocolate right about now.
- Ah, yes! I have that packet of Mars bars in the cupboard that I bought ages ago when they were on offer.
- One will be enough. I don’t need three.
- Wow, Mars bars are a lot smaller than they used to be.
- I didn’t pay proper attention to that bar when I was eating it. Now it’s gone, and I don’t feel that I appreciated it enough.
- Shall I go for a second one? They ARE smaller than usual, and there will still be one left for later – I mean, for another person.
- Yep. I’m going for it.
- Wow, this is so good. Why don’t I eat chocolate for every meal?
- Mm. Starting to feel a little bit gross now. But I have to keep eating because it’s so good.
- How many calories are in this?
- 150? What? But it’s so small!
- I’ve just eaten 300 calories. That’s practically a meal. And I don’t even feel a little bit full.
- I wonder how long it would take me to burn that off, if I went running?
- Not that I go running. I just wondered.
- Now I feel bad for that lone bar in the cupboard.
- Maybe I could have that one too? I mean, I didn’t have a lot for lunch, so… maybe?
- Somehow, it’s in my hand, and I don’t know how it got there.
- Maybe I’ll start a diet on Monday.