How to make Chocolate Slime
EDIBLE CHOCOLATE SLIME
Slime? In the kitchen? You think we're kidding, right? Don't worry, this recipe won't end with a lengthy trip to the nearest accident and emergency.
Instead, we guarantee your little ones will love this hands-on experience. From making the chocolate goo to getting to play with the 'slime' once it's thickened, what's not to love?
Makes one blob of slime
- Glass bowl, which fits comfortably in the top of the saucepan
- Plastic bag that can be sealed
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 100g Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate
- 1.5tbsp of cornflour
Store in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator. It will last for one to two days.
1. Fill a saucepan with water and place it on a gentle heat with a bowl on top.
2. Break up the chocolate into pieces and place into the bowl. The water should be simmering so the chocolate melts slowly. Make sure you don't get any water in the chocolate - this will cause it to go grainy.
3. Once the chocolate is completely melted, add the condensed milk and cornflour.
4. Stir over a low heat until the mixture thickens. When thick, remove from the heat and allow the chocolate slime time to cool in the refrigerator.
5. After being chilled, the dessert is ready to eat and/or play with. Cue hours of fun!